MyBenefits Relief on Housing - Affordable Home Loans & Financing

Easy Home LoanSkim Pinjaman Perumahan (SPP)  

Housing loan for low-income non-civil service Malaysians  
Last updated: November 26, 2017  
All information has not been verified by the relevant Ministry/Agency

What is this programme about?  

Skim Pinjaman Perumahan (SPP)is a home financing programme provided by the government to assist low-income households who do not have access to bank loans or other borrowing means to build (those who own land) or buy fully built low-cost houses. 

Who can apply? 

General Eligibility Criteria

(Contact ministry/agency for all other requirements, if any)

The Applicant

  1. Malaysian citizen.

  2. Resident in Malaysia

  3. Age 21 to 60 years old

  4. Not employee of civil service or pensioner

  5. Income group RM750 to RM2,500 per month

  6. Do not own a house

  7. Own or family own land

The Financing

  1. Maximum loan value RM45,000 not inclusive of insurance

  2. Land used as collateral must be no less than the loan amount

  3. Maximum repayment period, not more than 30 years or up to the age of 60

  4. Conventional or Syariah loan concept

  5. House must have insurance from company approved by SPN


The Property

  1. House must be low cost between 700 to 1,000 sq

  2. Building plans must be approved by the local district office

What are myBenefits? 

Assistance: Home financing
Income Group: RM750 to RM2,500 per month
Target Group: Low-income landowners or house buyers


Ministry/Agency: Ministry of Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government Jabatan Perumahan Negara (JPN)


Mailing address  :

Aras 33, No.51, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4, 62100, Putrajaya
Telephone: 03-8891 4276


Online registration:



Loan amount: Maximum RM45,000 

Loan tenure: Maximum 30 years or up to 60 years old

How to apply? 
Application process

.Contact ministry/agency to find out the procedures and processes)


What documents do I need for application?

The general requirement of documents needed for the application

(Contact ministry/agency for all other requirements, if any)

  1. Copy of the identity card (myKad) of the applicant 

  2. Copy of identity card/certificate of birth of family members who live with the applicant

  3. Income Statement or Letter of Confirmation from     (i) Employers/Income Declaration (ii) If Self-employed - Reports from other relevant agencies 

  4. Other income supporting documents (If any): Socso/Epf/Pension/Investment Book

  5. Copy of Utility Bill (Water/Electricity/Phone/Astro etc) 

  6. Completed application form

  7. Statutory Declaration