MyBenefits Relief on Housing - Supply of Affordable Homes

Medium-cost homesRumah Idaman Rakyat (RIR) by SPNB  

Affordable homes supply <RM350,000  
Last updated: November 26, 2017  
All information has not been verified by the relevant Ministry/Agency

What is this programme about?  

This scheme offers affordable mixed properties to middle-income Malaysians with priority given to People with Disabilities (PWDs) and single mothers.  The mixed development projects are available nationwide and they comprise of bungalows, terraced and detached houses, apartments, as well as commercial shop lots. Residential properties are priced less than RM350,000 and commercial lots are less than RM1,000,000 per unit.  SPNB undertakes these developments on land endowed by or co-jointly owned by the State or Federal government, statutory bodies or related government agencies. 

Property Price:

Residential ≤ RM350, 000
Shophouse ≤ RM1million

Who can apply? 

General Eligibility Criteria

(Contact ministry/agency for all other requirements, if any)

  1. Malaysian citizen.

  2. Resident in Malaysia

  3. Age 21 years old and above

  4. Income group  (i) Personal income of RM7,500 or less (ii) Household income not exceeding RM10,000

  5. Priority is given to first-time house buyers, OKUs or single mothers

What are myBenefits? 

Assistance: Supply of affordable homes <RM350,000
Income Group: Individual < RM7,500; Household < RM10,000
Target Group: All middle income with priority to OKU and single mothers


Ministry/Agency: SPNB wholly-owned by Ministry of Finance


Mailing address  :

Tingkat 8, Wisma Perkeso, Jalan Tun Razak,  50400 Kuala Lumpur

Telephone: 03 2618 5884   

Fax:03 2618 5882

Online registration:


Property Price: 

Residential ≤ RM350, 000

Shophouse ≤ RM1million

Subsidy: Lower government-owned land cost 

Loan Amount: End-financing by banks and Skim Jaminan Kredit Perumahan (SJKP) guarantor (houses below RM150k)

Restriction: Moratorium on sale – 5 years
Application process: Register online > Application > Screening > Balloting > Allocation > S&P > Financing 

How to apply? 
Application process

.Contact ministry/agency to find out the procedures and processes)


What documents do I need for application?

The general requirement of documents needed for the application

(Contact ministry/agency for all other requirements, if any)

  1. Copy of the identity card (myKad) of the applicant 

  2. Completed application form

  3. Income Statement or Letter of Confirmation from     (i) Employers/Income Declaration (ii) If Self-employed - Reports from other relevant agencies 

  4. Other income supporting documents (If any): Socso/Epf/Pension/Investment Book

  5. Copy of Utility Bill (Water/Electricity/Phone/Astro etc) 

  6. Completed application form

News  & Updates